Sunday, August 8, 2010

30. Plan a surprise birthday party for Cris.





I sent out the invitations, ordered the cake and began making plans. One of which was NOT telling the girls-because I knew that if I told them they would probably spill the beans. I invited family, new friends and friends from middle and high school. The day came and I woke up early to go food shopping and to get decorations and balloons. I had to drop everything off to my parents' house so that Cris didn't see anything. Cris got off work and we got the girls ready and headed off to the movies. Then, we took advantage of the tax free weekend and went school clothes shopping for the girls. I called home to let them know we were on our way and then we arrived. Luckily, everyone had parked down the street so everything looked normal when we arrived home. Cris walked in, everyone shouted surprised and he was SHOCKED! It went perfect and I was so relieved-it will be an unforgettable evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment