Thursday, July 29, 2010

84. Go ice skating with the girls.





So. . . .this was a LOT harder that it looked! When we arrived, we paid, picked up our skates and then got ready to hit the ice. I don't know if I thought I would channel Michelle Kwan but let me tell you- THIS WAS HARD! At first, the four of us heavily relied on the rail all along the arena. Eventually, Elena and Cris let go and were skating as if if they had been doing this all their lives. Alyssa and I were a little more hesitant but we too finally gave in. Once we were brave enough to let go, it wasn't so bad. What didn't help were all the young kids skating as if they were preparing for the winter olympics figure skating competition. All in all , we had a good time and the girls even said they wanted to come back again. The cost per adult was $10 and kids 7 and younger were $8 (we had a coupon so we only paid $28 for the four of us). Free skate time today was from 11 a.m. through 1:20 p.m. I was glad that we all tried something new together, we didn't give up and we all ended up enjoying ourselves! Also, it was another great indoor activity during these HOT summer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment