Monday, July 5, 2010

100. Exercise at least 4 times a week for six months.

Number 100- DONE!!!!!!!!!
I signed up for my gym membership in November knowing all the eating we were preparing for since Thanksgiving was around the corner. Cris has been helping me with my cardio, ab and weight training at the gym and I am proud to say that I LOVE going to the gym now-who would ever think I'd say that before? Haha. So, I worked out:
November-1week
December- 4 weeks
January- 4 weeks
February- 4 weeks
March- 4 weeks
April- 4 weeks
May- 4 weeks
June- 2 weeks [Then I left for 2 week vacation in the OBX :)]

I intend to continue working out because:
1.) I have lost weight
2.) I have lost inches on my body
3.) I feel healthier
4.) I have more energy
5.) I LOVE the time that Cris and I spend together working out at the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment